Sponge Rubber Products
Sponge Rubber Cord
The sponge rubber cord is a general purpose sponge cord used in various sealing applications. It is soft and compressible and can be supplied in coils, cut lengths or vulcanised into o-rings. We offer hollow and solid sponge rubber cord from various materials as EPDM, NBR, Silicone, Neoprene etc.
In essence, we would always recommend speaking to S A POLYMERS Rubber expert for an honest assessment of which particular material will best suit your application.
- Size available from 3 mm dia to 30 mm dia.
- Available in Silicone, Natural, Neoprene, Epdm, Nitrile,Viton, & SBR Rubber
- Resistant to corrosion
- Low maintenance cost
- Dimensional stability
- Suitable for continuous operation.
- Range : – 40º C to 250º C. (-110ºF to 480º F).
- Available in Natural, Nitrile, Neoprene, EPDM, Silicone, SBR & Viton Rubber as per customer size, drawing & specification.
- Also available in Food Grade Material.
- Low Flammability & low smoke.
- High compressibility & low compression set over a wide temperature range.
- Optimal thermal properties.
- Fine Fabric surface finish.
- Low water absorption.
- Thermal Insulation
- High & low temperature acoustic insulation
- High & low temperature gasket & seal